Imperial Star Destroyer

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Val, Jun 16, 2008.

1. TKOwnedU5

TKOwnedU5 Ancient

looks very cool i like it alot I'm glad Most people here can forge something great. This map is very neat and complex u did a very nice job 4.5/5

2. InflatedBuxom

InflatedBuxom Ancient

Wow dude! this map looks awesome.The interior of the bridge with the command chair is my favorite part! i also like the plasma turrets along the outside of the ship,the elevator works smoothly everything seems to work quite well.The use of the watchtower base for the ship's engine's was a great idea and worked to perfection in the resemblence of the Imperial star destoryer.It is very clear that you spent a lot of time on this!

3. darkducky15

darkducky15 Ancient

i will download as soon as i get my xb back, it broke :(, yes a definate YES!

4. cras777

cras777 Ancient

Woah. This ship looks awesome. Its the first one i've seen with a proper elevator!

5. Leoparddude

Leoparddude Ancient

Wow this looks really good. Compared to the other ships, asthetic wise, this definately blows them away! Good work on the elevator shaft btw the extra time was worth it.

6. Banana Peel

Banana Peel Ancient

Great map, looks like an imperial star destroyer to me, good job its better than some ive seen

7. Painkiller

Painkiller Ancient

I like this map. Although it could use some more aesthetic alteration, it looks like a pretty solid star destroyer.