Illusion

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Lightningsci, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Lightningsci

Lightningsci Ancient

Lost on Illusion
    [​IMG]
    Made by Lightningsci with some help from Benji4611​

The Gametype
    Lost is a VIP gametype with one destination for a finish line. It is designed for 1, maybe 2, people. 1 point to win, no starting grenades, and 50% health.​

The Map
    Illusion is a puzzle map made on foundry. There are many teleporters on this map, some leading forward and some leading back. It is usually easy to tell which are which though. There are also some items that are needed to be collected before moving on, so if you get stuck, go back.

The Pictures

This is where you spawn
    [​IMG][/URL]​

A look down the hallway. Both doorways are blocked.
    [​IMG][/URL]​

Second Challenge
    [​IMG][/URL]​

More Challenges
    [​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]
    Though this doorway is the finish
    [​IMG][/URL]​

Some Overview Shots
    [​IMG][/URL]
    [​IMG][/URL]​

Download Lost on Illusion
    [​IMG][/URL]​

*This is my first map on Forgehub, so any constructive criticism is welcome*​

#1 Lightningsci, Aug 5, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. ViVo 444

ViVo 444 Ancient

Wow! This map looks hard. I´ve never been good at soloving puzzel maps but this looks verry good.
    8.5/10
    Resize the images to like 640x480 If you can´t do that on the page your using then I recomend Imagehack.us

3. Benji

Benji Ancient

This is a great map. It was fun working with you on it.
    and for the record Lightningsci came up with all the puzzles, i just helped with the interlocks and stuff. when i tried it for the first time, i couldn't even get out of the first room

4. Lightningsci

Lightningsci Ancient

Yeah, thanks for the cleaning up of the map. It looks LOADS better, and it's a tad bit harder too :) If anyone who's DL'ed the map and would like to give constructive critical reviews, i'd love to hear them. Anything to make the next better!

5. MLG

MLG Ancient

I just DL'd and I cant firgur this one out it has stumped and im not even half way i dont think. :p
    Good Job, You actually fooled me.

6. Samus Aran 1337

Samus Aran 1337 Ancient

Good map and difficult is medium. Not too hard, because i completed under 5mins its easy if you are experienced puzzleguy.

Overall 4/5 very good but short and my opinion easy.

7. neostrike

neostrike Ancient

i cant even figure out the first part

8. Lightningsci

Lightningsci Ancient

I'm working on a new map on sandbox now, so if you guys want to say anything you disliked and/or liked about this, i can be sure to fix it on the new one! Thx for all those who did DL this map. It means a lot to a new forger such as myself! Keep the posts coming!

9. TheDom

TheDom Ancient

Ok, well this map took me about half an hour to complete (including a couple of breaks) and I have to say well done. I had a great time doing this puzzle because it wasn't so hard that I just got overly frustrated and not so easy I walzted through it. Only thing I would say is it could be a bit longer but other than that, good job.

4/5