I'll take your unfinished maps

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by EvilPretorian, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilPretorian

EvilPretorian Forerunner

Hi i've been thinking and have thought of an idea. How about i help out those who are in need with some maps that have potential but the forger doesnt have enough time. Well f your one of these forgers or just want to see one of your unfinished maps become a sucess PM me with a download link to your unfinished map ill download then put a message back here when its finished. The finished maps will stay in my fileshare for a week then it will burn forever :D joking itll be in my saved maps and if you havent had time to get it just send me message. Thanks.

2. pyro

pyro The Joker

Why don't you start by looking At other threads that used the map adoption prefix correctly.

3. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Talented
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Um, I don't mean to be rude, but who are you? Even if I were to leave my maps to someone, I wouldn't leave them to some random guy who's first post I have ever seen is basically saying "Here! I'll finish your map for you, but I can't promise it'll be remotely good because I've provided no evidence of any sort that portrays my capacity for finishing your map well!"

So if I were wanting to do this, I'd want to see some sort of said evidence.

4. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

They pretty much sum it up. It's in bad taste to ask for people to hand over unfinished maps. You should look to see whom as come here to ask others to finish their maps and then contact the person. Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.