IJN Yamato WIP [Sketchup]

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by TheGreatHibiki, Aug 13, 2010.

1. Julenissen666

Julenissen666 Ancient

Looks awesome. I have had an idea about making a battle ship next to the island. The deffenders base is on the island and the attacker spawn on the battle ship. But I'm afraid the budget is'nt big enough :frustrated:

2. TheGreatHibiki

TheGreatHibiki Ancient

My plan is to have over by blue base in the canyon area be an airfield and you have to fly from there to the ship to attack. There will be a dock next to the Yamato to allow ground forces onto the ship and it's goose reachable so the big ship has two ways of being attacked. Yes, that is a far distance for attackers but it makes for I think more realistic a game. You don't just get right into combat and unless you got surprise on your side the ships could see you comming.

[​IMG]
    I'm working on the back end however I AM keeping the rounded back as frankly most ships I have seen have softer sterns than they do bows. I am, though, slimming it up more to make it fit the sides of the vessel more, this way denies a open way to the lower decks (Not shown but made) unless I use teleporters.