Ideas...

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by RxT Toxic, Jun 24, 2009.

1. RxT Toxic

RxT Toxic Ancient

Hi, i am new to forge hub, i don't i have any maps posted and i would like to get one uploaded. I am out of ideas of what to forge, i would like to forge a map that shouldn't be to hard to make. I am not to great of a forger, yes i know to interlock and how to make things float. Any ideas are welcome, thanks.

2. Rho Fs

Rho Fs 2x2 Forge Judge

Well alot of people have ideas but they ususally want to use them themselves. Although, if you go the the Sketchup Adoption Thread you should be able to find designs that people dont want or dont have the time to forge. If you go there and just make a post saying tha you want a map designed, just say what it is you want and im sure someone would help you. Hope this helped!

3. MousseMooseROCKS

You should first get yourself comfortable with using forge before you try doing hard things. You can make any kind of map you want to, but don't worry if it's not really that good. My first map was pretty bad because I put very little thought into it. I realized that I had the ability to make great things in forge, but learning how to was my next step. Truth is, you shouldn't compare your skills to others, but only care about improving your own skill at your own speed.