Ideas to make map less open?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Shik, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Shik

Shik Forerunner

Hm, I understand, this is also kind of stressing me out, I don't know what I should do. I really wish I could forge with you, I messed up my router though. I can only join parties, using internet through my phone. I like your ideas, but I don't want massive changes in my map. I understand its a vertical map, and boring.

2. Teerav11

Teerav11 Ancient

Dont get too stressed about it man, just take your time, get inspiration from other maps, and it will turn out great. If you get stressed trying to figure it out then slow it down, because taking your time to think it out will be worth it in the long run.

3. Shik

Shik Forerunner

I forgot to upload the picture to my fileshare. But I basically rose the middle part of the "base areas" Under the bridge for support, and break line of sight, I added block 1x4 talls. It looks nice, I'm just not sure what else I should add, this happens with all maps. I spend a lot of time, then I just give up and leave them. I have a couple maps I have that I gave up on.

4. Teerav11

Teerav11 Ancient

I know how you feel, i have tons of those. But i find that if you turn your attention to another project, then later come back to it then you suddenly aren't bored of it anymore. Would you be able to upload a few pics of the changes? im a little curious to see them