Idea: Covenant Campaign

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by jameslieb1, Oct 23, 2010.

?

Good idea or bad idea?

1. Good Idea

19 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. Bad Idea

9 vote(s)
    32.1%
  1. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

I'd rather play new content that the same content from a different viewpoint.

2. intellectual bad ass

I am all for playing as all the species.
    Every species could have its own abilities.
    Its own vehicles, guns, classification. That would really be cool if halo players could distinguish themselves by there preferred species. Maybe each campaign would get 2 or 3 levels as each species. I am not even sure if id even want to see humans anywhere in this. playing as a drone would be so freakin awesome but i believe drones were never taken over by the covenant they act as paid mercenary's. I have to question the practicality and fairness of being a hunter though. It would feel cool to do that brute thing where he freaks out and jumps then hits you and i realllllllyyyyy reallly want the brute honor guard armor from halo 2! As a skirmisher you would jump like a thousand feet in the air and run as fast as a vehicle... lmaoo there's so many possibilities here! I have had enough with elites theres nothing special about them they dont deserve any more representation in the campaign then the others. I dont know how a prophet campaign would work out but theres sounds really traumatic everyone in there species basically died... And finally grunt 117 would be hilarious!!!

3. IH8YourGamerTag

IH8YourGamerTag Forerunner

I think this would be awesome IF it was part of campaign matchmaking. groups no larger than 4, 1 spartan group and 3 enemy ones. and you could choose what you respawn as. also, make it so there are no names above the covenant- so you can't tell who is the human player.

I'd love to sneak up as a grunt and surprise someone lol

4. Mr brownstain83

Mr brownstain83 Ancient

A grunt assassinating a Spartan lol! I wanna see that so bad.

5. Facts

Facts Forerunner

I hated the arbiter gameplay in H2 and I would hate covvy gameplay in H:R. Totally against this idea. Especially if itd be DLC because they would probably make some crucial MP content bundled with it so Id have to buy 800+ mb of campaign for 600kb of code to unlock MP features or something stupid like that.