I'd like a Pelican on Avalanche, Crashed or Flyable.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by chrstphrbrnnn, Mar 31, 2008.

1. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

Flyable maybe too much to asked, but placing a stationary or crashed pelican would be cool. I was playing campaign the other night for fun, and standing on top of a pelican on the Covenant above the snowfilled scarab battle and thought hmm this would be cool on avalanche for a forge.

2. BanditK

BanditK Ancient

There is a crashed pelican on Valhalla.

3. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

yeah I know, I forgot to mention that I like the one on valhala. I think it would add hmm..personality and a "real" feel to some forge maps, especially ones of larger proportions.

4. Snipers Stealth

Snipers Stealth Ancient

I think that it would be cool to, but Bungie already announced the maps and theres nothing about one in it. Maby in some future map?

5. chrstphrbrnnn

chrstphrbrnnn Guardian

They did say there is supposed to be "unique" items on the new maps though didn't they? Forgable items?

6. Kapura

Kapura Ancient

If there are forgable crashed pelicans, I would probably wet myself with excitement. However, it shan't happen in Legendary, I can almost guarantee that.

7. Tucker6O

Tucker6O Ancient

I to would love this.But only crashed.If Bungie made one drivable I would be upset.

8. gordofrog

gordofrog Ancient

maybe it would be good if it were like the elephant, or just for transport, also it would need to be a mini model, or else it would be too big

9. Whisper

Whisper Ancient

They should have troop transport 'hogs.

10. Kapura

Kapura Ancient

Why? Because ridding shotgun in Halo 3 is the best accuracy evar? Or so that it would be possible to easily kill an ENTIRE team with one lasor shot?

Srsly. Nah.

11. BanditK

BanditK Ancient

Its not called a transport hog for you to go arund killing people its for transportation. you could use it to send alot of people to go capture a flag.

12. Kapura

Kapura Ancient

And when they don't make it, some dude with a laser gets a killamanjaro. FAIR.
    Do you know what else works as well as an unarmed troop trasport hog? 2 Gauss hogs. 2 Normal hogs. 1 of each. 4 Mongooses (at least the are more agile...). 8 ARMED ghosts. 4 ARMED wraiths. 4 ARMED scorpions. 3 Hornets. 8 Banshees. An elephant. A teleporter. Walking (at least you can still scope).
    Srsly, there is a reason you can't get into the back of the troop carrier in Campaign. IT's because you do jack squat there, cept get owned.

13. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

Yeah dude i could settle with a crashed one. But a flyable one would be sick :squirrel_rocking:
    Dude i like the way u think

14. hobblejp

hobblejp Ancient

now Ive been suspecting the Pelican turning up sometime in a map and I though avalanche might be the one as its 4 times the size of sandtrap but instead theres a powerd down hornet but I think the pelican is a likely futer addition especially after a moded map turned up with a flyable one in the pit. So it might not be yet but watch bungies space for a pelican in the future

15. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

I suppose you want to be able to make Elephants, Scarabs, a snap-on function, and VIP spawn points too.

16. buff jack

buff jack Ancient

that is funny and no it will not happen!

17. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

You sure you won't happen? :D

I need to get this sign out.
    [​IMG]

18. BanditK

BanditK Ancient

if yall want a pelican so bad go buy halo pc for $20 USD and download custom edition witch is free and dl the map hugeass you can fly pelicans for hundreds of hours and plus other vehicals that u have never even heard of like a longsword or a jet. "gasp" yes a jet.. in halo
    you never saw what was on this line before or your shoes will be stolen

19. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

"cough"mackmack5 got banned for 5 days for posting illegal content"cough"

20. BanditK

BanditK Ancient

"cough editing post cough"