ICE BOX

Discussion in 'Map Discussion' started by ChrisO, May 4, 2016.

  1. ChrisO

    ChrisO Mythic
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    40
    Likes Received:
    68
    ChrisO submitted a new map:

    ICE BOX - BTB Map, red and blue battle it out in an icy canyon.

    Read more about this map...
     
  2. Dino

    Dino Ancient
    Senior Member

    Messages:
    110
    Likes Received:
    34
    I think this map needs a lot of touching up to do. First off, I would either get rid of both of the Banshees, or at least minimize it to one. I would also move the Laser to a different location, otherwise I can see someone grabbing it and jumping into the Banshee, meaning, they now have one of the fer power weapons to take down a Banshee. Second, I feel like the map really needs more aesthetics. I don't mean more monitors, I mean more natural pieces. Maybe more bushes/trees or smoother rock formations. Some of the rocks just look as though they were just dropped randomly hoping no one would notice.

    Just my thoughts. If you fix those, I would say that would improve the map largely.
     

Share This Page