I need an infection pro!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Muffin MOuth, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Muffin MOuth

Muffin MOuth Ancient

So im making this awesome infection map but i just cannot figure out the spawns and stuff. So i would really like it if some one helped me finish my map by placing the spawns with me and maybe giving me some ideas about map layout and stuff. Please forgive me if this is in the wrong section of forgehub. This is my first post here...

Anyways my map is set up like this. Humans spawn in one room and have 30 seconds to go through 3 different obstacles to get away from the zombies who spawn right behind them, but there in a cage they can get out of 30 seconds in.

The 1st obsticale is a tunnel that has soccer balls comeing at them very fast. At the end of the tunnel is a teleporter. The teli brings you to a series of jumps. If you miss a jump you fall into the pit and will most likely die. The 3rd obstical is simply a choice between 3 teleporters. 2 bring you outside the map to a certain death, and one briungs you to the final base.

So if some one can help me that would be awesome. Please contact me. Id really like it if we did this in game. Thanks.

2. version2

version2 Ancient

sounds cool I can help if it can wait until say next monday.