I need a squad of Spartans for the Reach Beta (teamwork needed)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by heavenlyyeti, May 2, 2010.

1. heavenlyyeti

heavenlyyeti Ancient

I'm looking to assemble a Spartan Squad of my own for the Reach Beta. What I wanna do is have a tight, tactical team of people that are able to follow each other's orders (but no nerdy stuff, like callouts and BXR talk).
    Basically, I want it to be like you're playing a Halo Campaign or reading a Halo Book.

We might have a very quick practice session the first day, just to get some little stuff down (tactics, signals, roles, etc.) and then we're right into the battle, killing everybody.
    It'll be like real Spartans. We'll be like the Chickenfoot of Halo.

Interested? Leave your Gamertag below and I'll put you on the list!

[​IMG]

GT: That ODST Dude

#1 heavenlyyeti, May 2, 2010
    Last edited: May 2, 2010
  2. Souperintendent

Souperintendent Ancient

I'm game. I have all the Achievements in H3 and ODST, so if I'm not good enough...

JK. Just looking for some action. Sign me up.

GT: Souperintendent

3. pyro

pyro The Joker

If I happen to be online at a time when none of my other friends are (not likely) I'll join. About the callouts thing, if you do not want to hear where every enemy is including the one about to assassinate you (I bet you just looked over your shoulder) go ahead an mute me. I can still play tactically without ever being heard.

My gamertag is look to your left....................................................................................no your other left

#3 pyro, May 3, 2010
    Last edited: May 3, 2010
  4. pinohkio

pinohkio Ancient

I can be a backup if you ever want to play and the whole team isn't on. I can see myself playing a whole lotta games, but when I play, I call being Joe satriani(spelling?).

5. Valor1204

Valor1204 Forerunner

Sign me up.

GT:Valor1204