I just can't seem to figure this out.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by B1gB1rd09, Feb 3, 2010.

1. B1gB1rd09

B1gB1rd09 Ancient

So, after trying for a while to think of an idea (note my other topic here :p), thanks to your guys' help I was able to think of an idea. While not very original, I decided to make a map based off of SAW. I know, not the most original idea, but :p.

My idea was like this. The game can only support 4 or 5 people. There'd be a trap, which would only have enough survival items for 4, then when that person dies there'd be another trap with only enough survival items for the survivors minus one, and so on.

Only I can't think of a way to do this. i know how I could make the traps, but I don't know how i could possibly make it competitive. It would be just be a run to a custom power up/ bubble shield or something. I wouldn't want the players to kill each other, cause that would ruin the point of the traps.

So what do you guys think? I apologize if I was un clear, so just let me know if you're confused. Help woould be greatly appreciated.

2. pyro

pyro The Joker

You can always edit your first post to keep the comments from the original thread.

Remaking movies usually works terribly in halo because they are movies and meant to be plausible in life, not playable in halo.It sounds too much like all these game variants requiring honor rules such as Cops and robbers, duck hunt, and police. While the idea of replicating something may seem interesting, these games do not play well and I would not waste my time on such.