I am looking for a map...

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Axilo, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Axilo

Axilo Ancient

Ok,

So I had this map a while ago but I accidentally lost all my files which made me loose all my maps and gamemodes aswell :(

The map was on Sandbox, it sort of was a kind of maze. And the gamemode as I recall it had something with "run" in the name.

The Zombie would have a hammer and would chase the humans through the maze. You could only kill the zombie by assasinating him...

This is basicly all I can tell, I'd really appreciate it if someone knows or could maybe help me find this map.

2. Banshees laser

Banshees laser Forerunner

I know what you're talking about i think. I'll upload it to bungie.

3. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

You're looking for the peasant hunt map series!

They have one on Foundry as well, though I imagine the Sandbox variant could be better.

4. 4shot

4shot Bloodgulch

There are many maps with the exact concept you described. Finding the same one you played would be extremely difficult with what little information you have on it.

However, I would download the map "series" that Draw the Line is talking about. He probably has a good idea of what you are looking for.

EDIT: Just realized this thread has been dead for 2 weeks. It probably wasn't of much use for me to post here.

#4 4shot, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011