I am Legend: Revisited (New Map)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Time Glitch, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Jigsaw107

Jigsaw107 Ancient

what no dog (sad) im gonna DL today and give it a shot with a group of 6 that i play with for more complex maps. Other then that i like the detailed post, scaveging is awsome I like that we have to search for are weapons. Theonly thing i can see is that if ppl are lazy they will quit out of bordumfrom watching the humans. But Good work 5/5

2. trainboy

trainboy Ancient

do you mind fixing the links please, I want to download them to, but can't since the links are broken.

3. Kitten X

Kitten X Ancient

The storyline is magnificent!
    Looks fun, exciting, and intriguing.

5/5

4. Chris1995

Chris1995 Ancient

5. penguin asassin

penguin asassin Ancient

when i was looking around this map on forge i found a crap load of weapons in a floating box in the sky with 2 gravlifts in it is that a puzzle? are is it for something else?

6. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Me Copycat

I hope you don't mind, but when I played the original version of this with people, they always quitted. They hated it. They preffered Fat Kid.

Anyway, I made a version of it with aspects from this new version on it. It's similar, but more noob friendly :). I'll get rid of it if you don't want me copying you. However, I made the map using a canvas, and I couldn't download this map, so I did my best to make my own version from the pics.

I'm not plaguerising. I made acknowledgements to you in it, but I would appreciate it if you Fixed the DL link so that I don't have to copy you.

Thanks!

7. Time Glitch

Time Glitch Ancient

The download links are now fixed. They got broken due to the new Bungie.net updates. Feel free to download at will.