Hurricane TownV3

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Obibital, Jul 20, 2008.

1. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

good i love this map it looks really nice very origanal having flying stuff but yet you can be safe a really nice idea cant wait for the next one

2. Freakozoid21

Freakozoid21 Ancient

Hurricane twon v3

I found this map reli fun because i turned around evrywhere and got either crushed or smacked in the face by a object and it got hiliarous when a truck which had been flyin around got a triple kill me, k1ng kobr4 and razorbird got killed all by this truck i was funny as anyways good map

3. A Flying Bagel

A Flying Bagel Ancient

Niceee map very creative, Ive just dled the map now ill be sure to reccomend it to my friends! (Y)

4. LieutenantAshler

Great concept. I downloaded and explored the map rather thoroughly. After the first "salvo" the map became too cluttered to move around with any efficiency whatsoever. I would suggest staggering the salvos so that less debris fills the map at any one time.

#44 LieutenantAshler, Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2008
  5. goldenknight508

goldenknight508 Ancient

Great map! I like the Idea and I acn see it being used for machinimas. 4/5

6. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

machinimas? really? well i dont think it could go that far. but possibly my next map could go pretty far. not sure of the name but the layout, MMmmmmmm, eye candy. cant wait to start building it. itll be based off of that new map, whats it called? well it was made by thesilenceisbroken and its probibly going to get featured. the only part im really using is the death pit. (no it does not involve fusion coils)

7. PondMonkey

PondMonkey Ancient

grate map. but one of the boxes in the wall dusnt spawn at the start giveing time for the human to get behind it and cant be killed.

8. Bloodydagger1

Bloodydagger1 Ancient

It just looks like a map that continually explodes, but looks incredibly fun to play! 4.5/5!!

9. OMFGDRPHL

OMFGDRPHL Ancient

I like this map, but what's annoying is that some of the doors get jammed and stop moving. I really like the buildup of debris. It's really fun though. 4/5 I suggest geomerging a fence wall or putting in some deployable covers or bubble shields.

#49 OMFGDRPHL, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  10. Lord Terrax XII

Lord Terrax XII Ancient

Great looking map but what is with the pics being so small?

11. That One Addict

That One Addict Ancient

This looks very entertaining. I have been looking for a map to play within my community and this looks perfect, it might be a good gametype to get away from some cops and robbers.

12. carbone1993

carbone1993 Ancient

Awsome map ima dl it right now :d

13. Something.

Something. Ancient

Looks like it would be pretty chaotic fun. Good to see the flying debris idea implemented into a game

14. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

thaks v3.5 will begin constuction within the month. hurricane townV3.5 is going to begin building and the map will basically have a Township feeling to it. have you played that map? its very fun. theres will be a 7min time limit and after 2 mins the zombies will be set loose. the people will search for weapons and hiding places in the 2 mins and try to survive. if people prefer the old fasion hurricane town ill make a better version of hurricane town V3, if not,.... ill make a better verion of both. ending up with a V4 and V4.5. what do you think?

Now for replys

thanks the more people the better.
    Whats a salvo?
    the map was created so that it would be hard to flee the buildings after the hurricane gets bad. and to see the foolish people that run amock in the hurricane getting nearly splattered and being infected while trying to climb something.

i noticed that, but nothing a little forge wont fix. not a problem in V3.5 and V4
    no there are no continuos explosions. there is an explosion but not continuos in any way.

the deployable covers are a good idea, but can be used to block doorways (which i find fun) and the debries are ment to occasinally block openings. i will add multiple doorways in V3.5 and V4.

Small? SMALL?! no just kidding but there not small.

yes i find playing htis very relaxing, and fun, and creepy at the same time. one fun thing to do is to hide behind that pallet on the second floor in the 2 story buildings. i sat there before at the beggining of the game, and 4 zombies came up and left, 4!

ehh kinda spammy but im not one to -rep for spam on my maps because its occasinally because the people want to Dl and play the map and donthave time to make a nice post.

yes it is very chaotic and fun. this map tends to have some chaos.

#54 Obibital, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    RadiantRain likes this.
  15. sgtelzilcho

sgtelzilcho Ancient

this looks very good you interlock very well, I'm downloading coz I want to see how this plays with all the stuff whirling around.

16. danlj

danlj Ancient

looks sweet ill DL