HSFN / iForge Custom Testing

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by brusky0086, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Dirty Pugsley

Dirty Pugsley Spartan II

Cliffband
    Large outdoors map inspired by Avalanche from Halo 3
    8v8
    BTB Slayer and BTB CTF
    BTB CTF
    This is a first draft for the map so I'm looking for a number of things: Are the power weapons too strong, is the pathway under Mufasa rock too chaotic, vehicles balanced, enough weapons on map, and are sightlines too long.

brusky0086 likes this.
  2. nadekil

nadekil Legendary

Map: Rathole

Gamertag: LXM nadekil

Gametype: Currently just Slayer and Capture the Flag, but will likely be made for infection

Player count: 8v8

What are you looking for on the test:
    Are the tanks too overpowered?
    Should the fog be toned down?
    Is there enough cover?
    Any other concerns, please let me know.

halowaypoint link: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/map-variants?lastModifiedFilter=Everything&sortOrder=BookmarkCount&page=1&gamertag=LXM nadekil#ugc_halo-5-guardians_xbox-one_mapvariant_LXM nadekil_4dccd66b-74ed-4cbc-9957-9926ceec02b6

ratholealpha1.png ratholealpha2.png

INFINUT and brusky0086 like this.
  3. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Rad :) Maps to test .Ok count on Sunday night and I’ll try to get a large lobby together:)

4. Dirty Pugsley

Dirty Pugsley Spartan II

So did the maps get tested, because I can't find the footage anywhere on your stream. Maybe I'm just not seeing it?

nadekil likes this.
  5. K a n t a l o p e

K a n t a l o p e Promethean

Gamertag: King Kantalope
    Map Name: Contagion WIP
    Gamemode: 4v4 CTF & Strongholds

I want to get some first impressions of this map and gauge how quickly players become accustomed to the map's primary feature. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend due to playing on PC, so I'm glad that y'all stream these things. I've only tested scripting on PC, so it map perform in unintended ways. Let's hope that it's not a clusterluck!

6. SeanScruffy

SeanScruffy Heroic

So are these still a thing?

brusky0086 likes this.
  7. SeanScruffy

SeanScruffy Heroic

GT: SacredEulogistX

Oracle

Game Mode: Slayer (for now)

Gather up the boys and see what does and what does not work. See how consistent the scripted elements play out, as well as the overall gun play/selection.

f682f5b8-858c-4866-958d-b29e7db098e4.PNG

INFINUT likes this.
  8. Sarizon

Sarizon Legendary

D880F435-2C47-4D09-B1F9-3ADADBBE4E04.jpeg Gamer tag: SARIZON
    Map: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/..._SARIZON_d074908b-77f0-4c41-abcf-a646c6688f07
    Gametype: Slayer (strongholds if you have time)
    Players: 8v8

This is pretty much the final build of Risen before they start taking maps for the btb update. I’m looking to see if there is any issues when it comes to:
    • Balance
    • Infantry movement throughout the map
    • Vehicle use throughout the map.
    • Frame drop
    • Overall player experience
    • Players use of the newly added natural pathways and platforms at mid.

INFINUT likes this.
  9. ooSnip3r

ooSnip3r Heroic

10. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge

I cant change the banner for some reason so i may start new thread but its almost time boys to get back at the maps, on release of forge in infinite i will have a lobby 5 days a week , 1- 3 hours+ each day. Submit maps here or message me . 1 day a week will be for MCC and possibly if enough are interested 1 for H5. It will be a decision based on community needs and submissions. I have a new youtube so give it a look up it is same name as previous (Brusky) . With that channel i lost 3000 forge map vids but due to twitch vod i saved over 1200 of them and your features will be reuploaded on new channel as well. I hope to see some dope maps soon fellas.
    Here is my new forge feature as im testing out and learning my new setup.

Kenjamin1 MI likes this.
  11. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge

they are once more sir

12. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge

im sorry i missed this, would you still like a playtest on this or another? message me on xbox live (Brusky0086)

13. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge

Welcome everyone to Halo Infinite Forge! I will be resuming Map Testing 4-5 Nights Per Week with lobbies full of forgers and feedback. Sign Up your maps here , all lobbies streamed on Twitch , YouTube , Twitter Live and Facebook Gaming. All Maps and Gametypes. I will be getting into the swing of things later tonight if anyone is around and gets one finished that quickly but officially the 1st iForge Test Lobby will be Thursday Night at 11pm and I will have a schedule organized soon but you all know me and more than likely Im holding a lobby several times a day every single day. Anything I need to know about your maps please describe along with gametypes prefered , # of players and the theme your going for.Detail any specific feedback you'd like looked at such as spawning , lighting etc. The lobby size dictates the map order but rest assured I will get to all of them and more. If you wish to participate or observe message and add Brusky0086 on Xbox Live. If you have a map youd like tested secretly off stream put that in this feed too please. If you play in my lobbies there is no trash talking forgers , their maps , their skill level , or anything other than positive feedback on how to improve the map and their skill set and ability. Critical feedback is wanted and allowed and the reason to test at all, but speak professionally , speak kindly , and be encouraging. Everyone here was new. So treat them as if it was you. And remember that its a stream or recording most lobbies so mic control and language needs to be kept in mind please. Make the map version available so i can grab it , most maps are tested more than 1 lobby or game , I do not pass host. (sometimes to a select few). Past games if you miss them will be highlighted in my Twitch VODs and other platforms as well and All New Games will be uploaded to Rumble and YouTube. I will see you all soon guys and gals happy 1st day forging.
    Contest - Later This Month - $100.00 1st Prize

Attached Files:

CANADIAN ECHO, MrBamble and a Chunk like this.
  14. brusky0086

brusky0086 HSFN/iForge

gimme some maps lol

15. R0CKET

R0CKET Marine

Hey, I would love it if you guys would give my map a playtest

Link: ROCKET "Stranded" HCS - UGC - Halo Infinite (halowaypoint.com)

medium sized Arena styled A-Symmetrical map designed with competitive play in mind. Set on a remote island, teams will fight over three "bases" for map control.

Power Up/ Weapons: Camo, Sniper

Weapons: Commando x1, Needler x1, sentinel beam x1, Plasma Pistol x1, Pulse Carbine x1, AR x1, Magnumx1, Disruptor x1

Equipment: Drop Shield x1, Repulsor x1

Grenades: Plasma x1, Spikes x1, Frags x3

Ranked Slayer, Ranked OddBall, Ranked Strongholds, Ranked KOTH (this one is recommended to promote map movement for seeing it)
    Really looking for feedback on the spawn system and if it feels off.

Here's some screenshots of an early build of it

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#215 R0CKET, Nov 18, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2022