How to make a teleportal out of map scenery

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by AllseeingEntity, May 19, 2008.

?

Is this helpful?

1. Yes

84.6%
  2. No

15.4%
  1. zoltan0

zoltan0 Ancient

I didn't come in and flame, it's called critism. And i didn't necro post you idiot, the guy before me did.

Yes, i am flaming now.And oh wow, you minus repped me, like i care. I didn't necro post get your facts straight retard.

EDIT:

Oh, sorry nemihara.

#21 zoltan0, Jun 18, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  2. AllseeingEntity

AllseeingEntity Ancient

really now...? this is not the caring community image we try to maintain here. i suggest changing your atitude quickly before it gets you in trouble. i don't make enemies BTW, so maybe send me a friend request so we can start anew.

3. Shock Theta

Shock Theta Father of 4chub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

1. I can think of lots of uses, such as incorporating the original map geometry and unique textures to create incredibly aesthetically pleasing and distinct portals.
    2. It uses exactly the same amount of resources - two nodes to move between locations.
    3. You could mark it, but you might not have to depending on the location and surroundings. Still, that would be a perfectly acceptable trade off if it was adding value to your map, especially if you were budget glitching.