How much have you improved??

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Draw the Line, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

while i have no pics, as I am still figuring out how to do such things on forgehub, I can personally attest to the wonders this website works on aspiring forgers.

I first found forgehub while just doing random google searches like "halo 3 forge tips" and things of that sort. Oh it was a good day when I stumbled upon this site.

I've always seen interlocking and I usually assumed people either cheated to do that using mods or something or they just used some special technique to smash things together. Now I am skilled in the ways of the interlock and I'm currently using it to build my current infection map (infection is so overdone, i know, but whatever) that uses interlocking in every nook and cranny.

I also used to think I had a decent weapon/equipment set-up on all my maps. oh how I was wrong.

keep in mind this was just a few days ago that I found forge. I've seen more improvement in just 3 days in my forging than I have over the whole stretch of time that I've owned halo 3 from way back in october.

in short, forgehub is the greatest website to ever happen to forge.

2. Orphanslayer92

Orphanslayer92 Ancient

I learned everything from forgehub. Interlocking, merging, EVERYTHING