How do you get these effects in Sandbox?

Discussion in 'Screenshot Guides' started by ubersyntax, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Show7yme

Show7yme Ancient

ZOMG link to graph world plz

2. sothe4963

sothe4963 Ancient

Ok the first one you need to put a tin cup thing up and use the back side as a wall, then put down a red light effect and a blue one on each side, and then i think there was a fuel rod cannon shot on the right side. The second one was a picture takin on a modded map with a million grids everywhere. The third one is in the crypt with a blue light on the right and a red on the left, and they shot a fully charged plasma pistol shot at the mongoose. 4th one I'm pretty sure was something like a rocket and a laser shot next to the guy, and a blue and red light off to the left side of the pic to make the purple. and the last one was just something like a red and blue light and a spike grenade exploding. well those are my guesses. :)

3. PuRe PhOeNiX

PuRe PhOeNiX Ancient

the second shot on there i actually made check the author pure phoenix and send me a message or friend request for help

4. kevinb1231996

kevinb1231996 Ancient

if you want the graph one type on youtube "halo 3 modded sandbox" and there's a vid with a link on it its called "graphplanet"

5. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Thanks, man, I tried it before, but it didn't work for me until I searched those exact words. and i found the vid.

6. Flying Dice

Flying Dice Ancient

This is just a bit of a guess, but the last one looks like spiker shots/spike grenade combined with a plasma 'nade explosion and Juicy FX.

7. squirrelboy900

squirrelboy900 Ancient

8. jeffyrcool

jeffyrcool Ancient

the link doesnt work for the modded map, mind pming me one that does?
    thanks

#28 jeffyrcool, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  9. Flamerazor2

Flamerazor2 Ancient

1st one is the graffitti effect, look for it on FH.

10. AoS Le G eN D x

AoS Le G eN D x Ancient

From Top To Bottom

1st ScreenShot is A Tin Cup Or Whatever its called with a red light and a blue light beside it and juicy fx on
    2nd is a mod the map is called " Everywhere " and im guessing he put a juicy fx on and took a screenshot 3rd is a simple mongoose with juicy fx on getting shot by a plasma pistol 4th is him standing next to a blue light and getting shot in some way most likely a spartan lazer (produces most blood) 5th is him with a sword (makes the glow) and there is probally a wall right next to him and somebody threw a spike grenade on it and it exploded. There you go.

11. VrumVrumUpDaBut

VrumVrumUpDaBut Ancient

that second picture is one i took did you like it i just took it on a modded map called graph i could give it to you if you want.

12. AoS Le G eN D x

AoS Le G eN D x Ancient

Sure i would like the map.