Holdout

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by II ZERO II, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Honest to god, I hate Zombie maps. They usually have choke points, or armories, or a 'panic room', or something that generally unbalances the game.

Although you now have proof that you did, in fact, make the map from scratch, when you said that you 'borrowed' it from that guy, it seemed like you stole it. So most people here were only replying like they would normally act if someone did steal a map.
    Now that it's cleared up, however, it's quite unnecessary to say that these people were saying false stuff. With your somewhat spotty record, it's natural.

Meh, anyways, I'm not really a zombies fan, so I can't help you much on improvement stuffs. But you really should listen to Sarge's advice, mostly because it's the only advice you have so far.

2. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

Wow... Are you serious? Tsk Tsk Tsk...

3. Matty

Matty Ancient

Other than the fact that you cant spell, or construct a single sentance, this looks quite poorly made. Im guessing this plays the traditional '300% shield no shield infection' eh?[/

#23 Matty, Apr 9, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2008
  4. Kronos

Kronos Ancient

That map looks pretty good, but I do agree that you broke rules.
    Even if you started from scratch, you still used someone's map. (I realize it's supposed to be better done), and before now, you had no pics, and you don't advertise in other people's threads.

5. rusty eagle

rusty eagle Ancient

Get back to the issue here guys. Regardless of a members forum behaviour you must realize that that person may not be as adept as you at computer skills or know how ot use proper grammar. So in short lay off and get back to the map.

The idea is pretty cool though. I think it would be fun for a couple of games or two, but it is not a keeper for me.