High suvival

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by nopego, Jan 6, 2009.

1. nopego

nopego Ancient

High suvival 2

Map Title: High suvival 2
    stay up to live

Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details Map url
    Download Gametype

Description:
    high suvival 2 is a new type of sky castle it involves alot of floating platforms that include teleporters. the zombes have 2x oversheild because their is going to be some major fire power on them. zombies also have a brutshot to flip vheicles. in the first tele porter you have some wepons and turrent to stop on coming zombie carsand after that there is a bridge that you can destroy to help slow the zombies coming. and after that teleporter there is a grav lift that will either teleport you or if you do the jump good lead you to 2 banshees to patroll the skys.[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 nopego, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  2. evilution101

evilution101 Ancient

it would be better if you had more pics and a better description because from the one pic it looks really bad. Sorry, this is a no download until I see some more of the level.

3. nopego

nopego Ancient

ive added new pics i will look to add the discription

im sorry i forgot to add the 2 to this thread but if you look at both threads youll see that one is high suvival 2 and one is high suvival

4. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

I don't get it. Are the humans meant to fly the banshee's or do the sombies pilot them? The map itself doesn't look very appealing either. 3/10. I'm sorry, but the whole map is really not appealing to myself at all.

5. nopego

nopego Ancient

no i just thought id make it suvival or i would have fixed it a while ago edit: i easly understand why quite a few people don't realy like my map but if you post a sugestion before my 3rd map is done (making it right now) ill be sure to add that suggestion becouse id like my maps to be good i know most technecs ijust need to use them better so suggest anything outside inside map easy or hard ill try to improve my map

the banshees are for whomever get it first