High Flyer V2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by Pandacub97, Feb 23, 2009.

1. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

ok yeah, wow. there are like no comments about the map! !!geez tyberiousfusion,seriously ,private message, dont waste up 3 freaking pages. i had to read all that!instead say like "ok the is a little sloppy, and people are just giving criticism"(not like well, next comment, people,blahh blahh blah 3 flipperflippin pages)

ok panda, just dont bother commenting on your map anymore. people will just keep saying the same ****

if you are going to make a v3 or a whole new map, then just finish that, but take into consideration what important thing were said in 3 pages of comments(smoother, neatness, and extra details)o and also use of certain objects like bridges not walls.

#21 whiizzle, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  2. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

so ya the map is uneven. the race track is still probably race-able but i dont think people will. i would suggest trying again. try some new ways to get your boxes to be level like placing bridges on the top to make the next box level. hope to see more from you.

3. Wolverine

Wolverine Ancient

Then make all of the interlocking lined up and nobody will complain. Learn to take critism and you will build off of it.

#23 Wolverine, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2009
  4. SilentStrike082

SilentStrike082 Ancient

No need to get all pissy about 1 map, as others have said, just because it took you 3 days doesn't mean that its automaticly awesome. (By the way my sig does say "Unofficial Forgehub Critic") It's not that most of us Hate your map and we all hate you, but your acting like it's the end of the world (Or in your case you lost your 360 for life) but it isn't that big of a deal. Mabey we wouldn't be cutting your map if you were a bit less obsessive about what we say. YES by the way there are a lot of girl forgers, in fact, most of them can do better than me. (I'm good but not great) some examples are The Official Y35, and Haseo. So please, stop giving fellow forgers the bad name of "Obsessive 2 year olds without lifes" just because your one yourself.

5. II AceMasta II

II AceMasta II Ancient

Why the hostilty people?

Hey hey lets all calm down and get back to the map k thnx. Alright overall i would give this a 3.5/5 because I can obviously tell that there is some effort put into this.
    Just a few suggestions:

Your banked curve is probably the nicest part of the map but you can see just the little places where the other boxes show through. I suggest just moving them slightly to where you cant see the little angles where the boxes show through. Moving them just a little will not make it bumpier when you go over it

On the part where you go down into the bounce off. the single wall there could be changed to a double wall and it could be interlocked with the track before it.

At the elevator part I could see that not turning out well as far as landing. I suggest you take a look at some of the other fine racing maps particularly ones by Dream. He is a very good forger and race track maker and in some of his maps he uses shield door elevators. A nice shield door elevator will ensure that you will land, well, not upside down.

And the part where you turn right you could take those 3 doors there and align them with each other and the two boxes to keep the strictly clean forgers off your back. Im sure it works just fine but alot of forgers including myself will critique that.

This colorful post brought to you by,
    -Ace