Hi I'm Vinny!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mlg Falco123, Aug 18, 2020.

1. mlg Falco123

mlg Falco123 Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

I enjoyed forging on Halo 3 for years and I always looked up to Forgehub and the map-making community but never found the courage to join until now and apparently I have Senior member rank lol. I tried real hard just using Bungie's website back in the day but to no avail. Pretty much no one has ever played my maps.

I enjoy working within the limitations of Halo 3's forge. My current projects include Space Station Flee, Boat Escape, Jurassic Park Escape, Pitch Black, Atex Helicopter, Helms Deep, 28_Days_Later, All_In_One, Lila Panic, Scouts N Knivez, Halo 3 Pub G, Ns_Super-Siege, Nausicaa Valley of the Wind Defense maps, Train-Escape, Lethal Lava Land, Bob-omb battlefield, Jolly Roger Bay, Whomp's Fortress, Peach's Castle, Slip Slide Ride, Cool, Cool Mt., Tall, Tall Mt., Tiny Huge Island, Tick Tock Clock, Wet Dry World, Hazy Maze Cave, Big Boo's Haunt, Rainbow Ride, as well as many others.

I primarily create infection maps with as much of a twist as possible. Big fan of Left Four Dead 2 and CSS zombie mod. I also got my start in map-making on Tenchu 2, Tony Hawk, Mega Man Powered Up, and Farcry instincts.

2. mlg Falco123

mlg Falco123 Ancient
    Banned Senior Member

ALSO HELP NEEDED!!!!: Some of my halo 3 maps didn't transfer to MCC but bungie still says they're on my original file share... I just need someone to go in and take a few pics of the maps so I can quickly reforge them into here! I'll venmo 25 to anyone who succeeds