Introduction Hey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xNintenJoex, May 6, 2008.

1. xNintenJoex

xNintenJoex Ancient

I've been checking out ForgeHub for a while and I must say... I am very impressed with some of the maps you gauys have made! I decided to join yesterday to post maps of my own. I've finished a few maps myself... (most of the ones on my fileshare were made before I knew how to interlock so they're terrible). I've currently finished a few projects that I would like to post after they're tested. If you'd like to test either of my map remakes, just PM me or contact me on my gamertag xNintenJoex. I'm usually on because the school years almost over and I love playing customs. :)

2. darkmuse19

darkmuse19 Ancient

welcome to forgehub nintenjoe, if you need any help you can just look at forging 101 to learn new forge tricks and i hope to see you around :)

3. American10

American10 Ancient

Welcome to forgehub.The best place to meet forgers and get good reviews on maps.
    I reccomend following all the rules and everything regarding to posting maps and such.I love to play customs to just hit me up some time and we can play some sweet maps.My favorite is infection and if you like it to check out the casual section it has a lot of good maps or you can check out mine or whatever.Check out guttered mine if you do.Well hope you have a good time here.