Introduction Hey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Nollemaster, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Nollemaster

Nollemaster Forerunner

Hi, I'm Nollemaster. My nickname actually means nothing, my friends used to call me Nol for no reason so I kinda added the ''Master'' to it.
    My real name is Niels and I live in Holland, in the Province called Limburg, the land here is actually rugged instead of flat like the rest of Holland. My hobbies are playing Halo, modding for TES4 Oblivion (and playing it) and I also like to skateboard but I'm not in the mood for that lately.

I joined forgehub because I like to forge, my friends are more into matchmaking than forging and when I'm showing one of my maps they immediatly say ''Insert lame comment here'' without even looking at it. That's why I came here, so I can finally hear some constructive critism instead of destructive. What I mostly do in forge is making traps/switches, infection maps, competative maps and minigames.
    That's all, I hope my visit here will be fun but I think that won't be a problem.

2. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

It is my privilege to be the first to welcome you here. Welcome, man! Please do read the rules since Forge Hub is rather strict with them.

Looking forward to seeing what you got.

3. Rorak Kuroda

Rorak Kuroda Up All Night
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Welcome aboard. It's always nice to find people new here, especially ones that looking for constructive criticism. Trust me, you'll get plenty of it. Enjoy your stay!