Introduction Hey There Everyone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Narco, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Narco

Narco Forerunner

Hi there everyone, I'm Narco. I change my Gamertag to variations of Narco when I feel like it. Currently my Gamertag is Narcopheliac, a combination of Narco and the word Necrophiliac. Unfortunately my 360 doesn't have spell check and I ended up spelling it wrong, but most people don't notice so it's cool.

I joined ForgeHub because I wanted some awesome maps for Halo Reach. I remember lurking here a lot in my Halo 3 days to download maps, so I checked here immediately for Reach maps. I thought I'd give a shot at being part of the community this time, so I decided to post.

I enjoy playing video games, mainly on my 360. I don't have another game console, and my laptop isn't very good at running games. I'll try my hand at any game, but I'm mainly into shooters. I enjoy both Call of Duty and Halo games. They're each played completely differently, so I don't like one more than the other. I'm currently only playing Reach, because I traded in MW2 and pre-ordered Black Ops, so I'll be playing that too once it's out. I started playing Dragon Age: Origins a few days before Reach came out, so I need to get back to that sometime.

Alright, about my life. I turned 18 last month. I'm male, and currently a senior in high school. I live in the United States, central Ohio specifically. Currently jobless, but seeking a job. I live in a small town and there aren't many jobs available, and until I get one I can't afford a car to travel to jobs farther away. It sucks, but I'm still searching and hoping for the best.

So this is probably the longest intro I've ever written. I followed that 5-Step plan, which must be why. Normally my introductions consist of only a couple of sentences. I look forward to having a good time here, and finding a lot of great maps!

2. Aschur

Aschur Wubba lubba dub dub
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Wow, me and you have more in common than I would have thought of anyone here on forgehub... minus living in ohio of course. I live in Washington state, so yeah.

And being as we seem to be similar, I'm pretty damn sure you'll love this website... you should check out the GnA section (hint-hint, I tell everyone new to go there)

Anywho, I hope you get to the point where you can reply to Introduction threads and reminisce on when you joined.

3. Narco

Narco Forerunner

You mean I can't reply to this thread?

EDIT: Oh wait, I get what you meant now. >.< (I thought you meant new members couldn't reply to Introductions yet)

Yeah, I hope I'm here for a while and enjoy the place.

#3 Narco, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  4. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Haha, welcome to forgehub bro. I'm in the same boat as you when it comes to the vidya. I hope you enjoy your time on forgehub. C'ya around.