Introduction Hey peoplez

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ObsidianRanger, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger Forerunner

Hey guys, I've been at Forgehub a while, lurking in the shadows looking at new maps almost every day. Anyway I've been without friends on forgehub for a while now and am getting a bit bored, so any friend requests are welcome.

As for my forging skills, i am very creative and personally love forge but can normally only go on forge two days every two weeks because my f*g step-brothers think forge is for noobs that suck at Halo. Personally i have gotten worse at halo recently and have gotten bored with matchmaking so forge and the occasional custom games infection is the only things i do these day.

Anyway guys, thanks if you put up with reading all this, and don't troll my grammar too much because i like creative writing so don't mock me.

PS: can't wait for Halo Reach :)
    PSPS: If there are any fans of Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy, please message me

#1 ObsidianRanger, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  2. Insane54

Insane54 Ancient

What's up Obsidian? Welcome to ForgeH--well, that wouldn't be true, would it? Welcome to being a part of our community! :)

It happens fairly often with the map thing I think I've found. There's a whole lot of people out there who just aren't willing to give Forge a chance and see all it can do...:(. I assume you've checked out Forging 101, but if you haven't, that's your premier source for tips and such.

And of course, if you like customs, TGIF is an awesome way to meet new friends and play a ton of games in whatever genre you like. Next one is in about a week and a half.

Welcome!

3. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Sounds like you're in a real Cinderella-esque pickle with being able to Forge. You should inform your step brothers about maps like Amplified, show them how far Forge can take the 'noobs' that put time in to it ;). Glad you decided to jump in to the Community side of things though, in good time for Reach as well.

See ya around the forums dude, and if you've got any questions or problems then don't hesitate to contact myself or any other Staff member.

4. Foyoman

Foyoman Forerunner

O hai thar, Scousek1w1!