Introduction Hey its FlashPoint ( A re-intro)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IxFlashPointxI, May 31, 2009.

1. IxFlashPointxI

IxFlashPointxI Ancient

Hey everyone is HLG FlashPoint, I havent been on for a while because I wasn't on for a while and when I tried to log in on forgehub it said that the password and/or the username wasn't right so I tried resetting the password but it didnt' work. So I just decided it was good time to make another account. If its not too much to ask can you delete the other account and all the threads its made, or just transfer the threads onto this account. If you cant do that may I ask permission to repost the threads I want.

Besides that I am going to give myself the proper introduction I never had on my other account.

Okay too startoff...
    I love to skateboard. I'm not very good yet, Im just learning to ollie. I would of learned how earlier if I hadn't injured myself skating down the street.
    I play the drums. I am pretty good at them. I can play most pieces of music if I have the music sheet and with a little practice.
    Most of my friends think Im really funny. I have alot of friends and I'm probally one of the funniest people in my grade ( Most people think so.)
    My name is Tony and thats about it.

2. noklu

noklu Ancient

What was your previous account?

you probably already know the rules so i re welcome you here. Ask Insane about your technical issues or post a thread in customer service.