Introduction : Hey, I'm Moses :

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Excuse Me Moses, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Excuse Me Moses

Excuse Me Moses Ancient

Hey everyone, I'm Moses.

I've been a casual gamer for a pretty long time, around age 6, and then two years ago started playing MLG for Halo 2 and then later Gears of War. However, I recently stopped after a decline in Gears of War, and started playing semi-competitively in Halo 3. Over the time, I met alot of forgers that also go to the website Halo3Forum.com, where I've been a member of for many years. I even met some of the people (or rather the person) who created the Foundry Map Variations used by MLG, which was simply awesome.

Now, don't get me wrong -I'm terrible at Forge. But I've also been looking over this site over the past few weeks, downloading marvelous samples of people's work and seeing how it works. I've completed every tutorial, and I've been getting better. I know how maps work after being around competitive games whose maps were near perfection in terms of successful spawning and placements, and I also know a bit about engineering an architectural success. With the help of this site, maybe I'll figure out how to use a controller and Halo 3 to put it all together and maybe I'll someday be up there with the ranks of people who create masterpieces in Forge.

I'm usually active in communities like these, especially since I am so new to the topic and willing and determined to become someone into it. So, I'll be posting here quite a bit, hopefully with some maps I will be working on so that I can gain some experience.

Oh, and I play a ton of customs from people with H3F, so if anyone wants to add me for some MLG Customs, or maybe some of the customs you guys all play, feel free to add me. I also deleted alot of my friends list of inactive people, so I need those spots to fill up.

GT: Excuse Me Moses

Thanks,

- Excuse Me Moses

2. E93

E93 Guest

how can you be a member of a halo 3 website
    for many years, if halo 3 came out
    just last year?
    lol

anyways, welcome