Introduction Hey I'm Em0srawk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Em0srawk, May 19, 2010.

1. Em0srawk

Em0srawk Forerunner

Hi my name's Em0srawk (well it's not really - that'd be a CRAZY name to call your kids). I live in England (woo) and usually over use brackets (e.g. here).I enjoy gaming (mainly halo 3) but I go through stages of different games so I might go missing for several months at a time, I like photography and I'm learning to use photoshop to edit images. I've been on forgehub for a few days and just descovered the intro section :p. I've looked at all the forging guides and know all the theory but I'm not that good at forging (I'm quite impatient). I'm hoping to make contributions to the forging, screenshots and graphics & art sections of forgehub.
    See you in the forums!

P.S. Don't just say to me "Emos are stupid" or something like that, I'm not emo I just wanted to think of a username that nobody would think of! (Although I do like the hair style :p)

2. anemone

anemone Forerunner

Hi i love the emo hairstyle 2 (well some types of it)and i to overuse brackets (like you.lol).I can teach u a few things about forge if u want(my Gt:Anemonev77)
    so gud look on forgehub and (emos are stupid,lol jk)

3. RageQuit

RageQuit Forerunner

Lol plenty of emo-ish people here.. we call them lurkers :D .. well I do atleast
    Welcome.. Im Turtle btw

4. gskellig

gskellig Ancient

I'm into photography too.
    I just came back from a 2 year hiatus of halo 3, looking to forge around a lot.
    Add me! GT: Gskellig

Welcome to ForgeHub.

5. Spicy Forges

Spicy Forges Ancient

Already met you but... 'SUP MAN HOWS IT HANGIN? Lol, jk :p

Welcome to forgehub.

6. Em0srawk

Em0srawk Forerunner

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :happy: <--- That's happy!?

7. anemone

anemone Forerunner

Yea its a little weird i think it should be the moniter with a giant cheesy grin

8. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

Welcome to FH, I'm Noxiw, most just say Noxy though, (The "W" at the end of my tag throws most people theories on how to pronounce my name correctly horribly askew) I'm also into photography and most forms of art (I'm going into that for my career). If you have any questions about photoshop, or dreamweaver, or any other graphic editing software, chances are I've used it at some point.

Are (these) called brackets in England? They're called parenthesis in America, I guess I learned something today.

9. Organite

Organite Journalist

I've been told I over-use parenthesis as well.

em0, welcome to FH

noxy, I just realized your sig is Stylo. beast.

10. Noxiw

Noxiw Ancient

Best song on the album, (IMO) the whole album is amazing, rather, their discography.