Introduction Hey everyone...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Total Lethality, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Total Lethality

Total Lethality Ancient

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. Any tips and things you've learned over your time hear I would be happy to hear.

2. Tristan28

Tristan28 Ancient

Welcome, the only thing I suggest is check out the rules before you start posting on the forums.

3. Toxic Spade

Toxic Spade Ancient

Welcome! I'd recommend checking other people's map posts just so you can see how it should be done.

4. Debo37

Debo37 Ancient

Welcome to ForgeHub! If a certain user named SargeantSarcasm offers you food or candy, DO NOT ACCEPT THE OFFER. He's a creepy guy.

Anyway, you probably won't realize what's going on here for a while; the site's full of in-jokes and the like which you probably won't understand for your first few days. Don't worry though! You'll quickly figure things out and become a full-fledged member of our community. :)

Also, as members above me have said, it's a great idea to check out the rules and look at some map posts made by more experienced members before posting your own. You wouldn't believe how many people neglect to read the rules and then attempt to post a map! It's starting to become a real problem. :p

5. Dr. Chombie

Dr. Chombie Ancient

He said it all. All that's left for me to say is welcome to forge hub where you may express your ideas, and feelings if you wish. I've already expressed feelings towards many forge hub members that I admire and I shall continue if I feel that there are other members to feel for. Anyway I hope you have fun here.