hexacore

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Shadowsdemise, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Shadowsdemise

Shadowsdemise Ancient

long ago, this facility was used to train an elite squadron of spartans, you may know them, they are the Close Quaters Battlers, aka... CQB's. This facility was used to practice close quarters combat, it is located in a large building in New Mombasa. However during the course of Halo 2 and Halo 3 recon, Brutes stumbled upon it, slaughtering all the unexpecting trainees.However due to the elimination of the brutes, the facility was left...abandoned.To this day it still serves recreational purposes although, one section was left severely damaged due to the Jiralhae infiltration with only a spartan laser in commemoration of the trainees that had died, that bloody summer.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Download here->Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

2. redeyesmaster

redeyesmaster Ancient

nice map looks like it has stood out from a lot of the others. it seems well made but it dont seem... like a one of a kind. it is missing something im not sure what but if i figure it out ill let you know.

3. HandiCappKill3r

HandiCappKill3r Ancient

You got some nice looking things on the map.The middle structure really caught my eye.The sniper part is pretty sick.Also i see you have the gravlift under the map.This map would be very nice for 2v2.

4. Given To Fly

Given To Fly MP Level Designer
    343 Industries

This map is awesome, i love the sharpness of it, all the twists and turns...
    i really hate that theres a lazer tho, idk if there good on foundry, i havent found a fun one yet anywyz

very nice looking, i would take out the road blocks tho hah they look strange in that hallway, but otherwise your lookin at a potential feetch

5. AItius

AItius Ancient

Well this looks like a great map, but the presentation needs to be better to get more views. One simple thing to do in order to make it more professional is capitalize the name. This may seem weird, but it really does help. Also, divide the post into sections, including details about the layout, weapons and equipment list, and gametypes supported. I hope this can help you if you edit this post or for future posts

-Aitius

6. SoLo92

SoLo92 Ancient

uber sick. it looks kiknda like a space ship. grat inerlocking and layou. good to see use of shield doors.
    BAD THING i would NOT put a sword infront of a bunch of shield doors cuz thats uber unfair!!!! 9/10

7. evilution101

evilution101 Ancient

This map looks very well made. You meerged the grav lift under the ground to make it invulnurable so that is a very nice touch. The interlocking looks perfect throughtout the entire map and the hexagonal figure with the shield doars around it is breathtaking and an excellent chioce for the first picture in your map. The map looks like a lot of fun and I have to ask if it supports all gametypes. It could be a lot of fun to play capture the flag or crazy king on this map. I cant really tell how large the map is but it looks fairly small so it would be fast for everyone. Im hoping that you placed a ton of spawn points to help prevent any spawn camping that would ruin the map but from the looks of how nice the rest of the map is I'm geussing there is a lot of spawn points and spawn areas. Like I said before, this map is very well made and a download as soon as I have room. 4.9/5. The only reason it is not perfect is the sword in the middle of all the shield doars that will cause a lot of camping. That could be fixed very easily so this is still an amazing map.

8. xSharpshooter94

xSharpshooter94 Ancient

the map has a great idea but it could have been made better. i can tell from the pictures that you could have interlocked more and the aesthetics could have been straighted out. it is also evident that you got lazy in some parts. the map though as a great basis and if made better has the potential to be an incredible map. i suggest a V2 with everything!!!!! interlocked especially that weird shaped hallway

9. Metallic Snake

Metallic Snake Ancient

there are a few things about this taht i really like, but with those few things, like the side area with the curved floor, there are a few things that i dont like. the bottom area looks a little normalwith no perticular "pazazz" to it, and also the shield doors, which usually dont work well with competative maps. but i dont know, ill download and test, come back later and give my opinion.

10. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

You know, that shield door structure is really one of a kind. Looks kinda cool but more pics would be better.

A spartan laser in a narrow map is not appropriate. I recommend removing it.

11. Toxic Spade

Toxic Spade Ancient

I played this map in a ffa game, and found it to be a pretty sweet map. The only problem I had was trying to get the camo. It was relatively hard to get it sometimes. I was killed several times just trying to get into the hole where it lays. Overall a nice map.

12. gruntinasuit

gruntinasuit Ancient

nice map. needs a little more pics. also not a good idea to put a sword infront of a shield door.