Remake Heresy~~~Lockout Remake

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by xl faybian lx, Mar 18, 2011.

1. xl faybian lx

xl faybian lx Forerunner

Heresy is a 99% accurate and to scale version of Lockout. I know you've seen hundreds of these remakes but this one is near perfect in every way, jumps, nades, and scale. Weapon spawns are mostly original, but fusion coils were removed due to money and uselessness.
    Weapons---DMR, Needle Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Magnum, Sniper, Grenade Launcher, Hologram, Frag & Sticky grenades.
    Supports- MLG TEAM SLAYER v3, MLG BALL 3, MLG KOTH T3.02, MLG FFA.

Br tower and library, notice the pathway indent
    [​IMG]
    Sniper Tower, Top center, and Top lift
    [​IMG]
    Top Lift ---notice the grav lift at the top to keep you from entering the gravity lift
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Lift View 1
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Lift and shotgun hall (light removed due to screen lag) Grenade Launcher spawn
    [​IMG]
    Suicide Room--does not line up perfectly with BR1 as that is the original way
    [​IMG]
    Jump ups from Elbow (S1) to S2 to S3
    [​IMG]
    Back Snipe Tower. At S3 it indent and then extends out as it was originally
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Center---notice that I did jump ups all the way around, they function better for Reach than the walk ups (proven during testing)
    [​IMG]
    Walkway--BR1---Hologram---Bottom Center
    [​IMG]
    This map has been greeted nicely and well acclaimed on TLN. If you find an error please do tell me and I'll try to fix it. GT= xl Faybian lx

Download Heresy

#1 xl faybian lx, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
  2. MyWhiteFlag

MyWhiteFlag Forerunner

I believe this is meant to be posted in the Competitive section of the custom content forums. Also, map adoption means you want someone else to take over the creation of your map, which is clearly not your intention.
    Anywho, looks interesting but I've already got like three lockout remakes on my Hardrive :p. Are the Wall colliseums used to stop lag?