Help With Object Limit.

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by RisingRemains, Feb 28, 2009.

1. RisingRemains

RisingRemains Ancient

I know there is a thread on how to avoid the object limit. But, sadly, I don't really understand.
    I reallyy need help though, I been working on my map for a whole week, and as soon as I have to spawn an item. BOOM. There it is, "Could not create another object" or w/e it says.
    But please, I really need help. Probably one of my best maps I'm making now, and I dont want it to go to a waste.
    So anyone who can help me out, I'll really appreciate it.
    And you can get a glimpse of my map ahaa. thanks!

2. Bootsie 22

Bootsie 22 Ancient

As far as I know, there is not a way to by-pass the item limit. I think you are confusing this with the budget which you can by-pass. (correct me if I'm wrong on this)

3. A hobo

A hobo Ancient

You can't pass each item's single limit, but you can pass the 200 limit. Basically, you can have every item on the map at once. Just, I don't understand how to do this either. It's not too complicated (I think), just I'm kinda slow like that.

4. Sidonuke

Sidonuke Ancient

4 Limits.
    Per Object - The "Per" object limit [NOT BYPASSABLE EXCEPT WHEN USING FILE MODDING (Illegal will not explain)]
    Budget - The money limit [BYPASSABLE]
    Soft Total Limit - Caused by the hidden [Anti Lag] Limit which can be glitched bypassed. Related to default objects in some wierd way. (Result in the text error message) [VERY HARD TO BYPASS BUT POSSIBLE]
    Hard Total Limit - The absolute limit caused by programming limitations in map data max sizes. (Result is the text error message) [NOT BYPASSABLE]

Text error message is the same for the both limits.
    Tested on most decent maps.

Exact Object Limits Coming Soon.

Soft Limit should not be bypassed by the time you pass it by 10 objects you should be lagging bad.