Help with linking tag (to post maps)

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by InventiveLizard, Apr 1, 2008.

1. InventiveLizard

InventiveLizard Ancient

I have made a bungie profile but when I click "link tag' it just puts me on a page asking to join "my x-box", saying nothing about linking tags. Could I just link to my fileshare, not a forum post? It's way more hastle then it's worth when I can do another method and simply say the slot.

2. American10

American10 Ancient

god i already told you.Go to account managment write down your email last 4 digits of credit card your phone # zip code and your name.You must create an account on xbox live with all this exact information.get to the end of the process of making it Then your account will be linked.

3. El Diablo

El Diablo Ancient

Please don't make another thread for a question that is already asked in another. That's like eXtreme double posting.

And as I said in the other thread (If you would be patient for your question to be answered) it means GAMERtag not hyperlink tag. You enter all the info you made your Xbox Live account with. This answers the question very throughly.