Help Wanted

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Resix, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Resix

Resix Ancient

Im in the process of making some machinimas to be posted on machinimas youtube channel. Im a director for machinima which means anything i submit to them will be posted up on their channel. I have a couple machinima series in mind that i have scripts for already but i need voice actors and the occasional puppeteer/s.

I have 2 series that i am making. One is a comedy and the other is an action series. I need voice actors for both. To be a voice actor you must have a microphone for your computer and recording software for it. I will not record your voice over xbox live.

So if you are interested then, rerply and ill send you a PM with instructions on what to do next.

2. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

Have mic, want job. I'm in.

3. XxHG Br K1ngxX

XxHG Br K1ngxX Ancient

Send me some information about it in a pm. I'll be interested in helping as best as I can.

4. itsmyyard

itsmyyard Ancient

May I ask what stuff you have done before hand, your youtube channel etc?

5. BloodBender97

BloodBender97 Forerunner

Let me know if you need a voice mastered 12 year old. Can do multiple voices. Please ask for samples of the character needed with the script.

#5 BloodBender97, Jun 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  6. XxHG Br K1ngxX

XxHG Br K1ngxX Ancient

Agreed, yet, I'm not 12, I'm 19, I can use a deeper and old voice, just need a script to sample my voice. Believe me this, I'll do any type of voice you needxD

7. Combat P3nguin

Combat P3nguin Ancient

i would do it but i don't have any recording software, i can do Arnold schwarzenegger quite well, anyway hope for the best for your machinima