HELP: Sandbox Sand Merging [proper term?]

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by muttonhead688, Jul 18, 2009.

1. muttonhead688

muttonhead688 Ancient

Hello, I am muttonhead688. I am not as active as some of you...and definitely not worthy of your help...but if you could give it to me, that would be great. I come here when I am in need of your assistance. You guys are the best at what you do.

I am unsure if you know the pretty talented forger who calls himself ONEARM ASSASSIN, but him and I are working together to work on a secret project. I believe that if somebody would show us a tutorial on how to merge into the sand on Sandbox, that would be fantastic and most likely greater the chances of our map getting into ATLAS and making it onto the matchmaking playlist.

If no video is available, could somebody please explain it to me in words? If any of you reading this is an expert at this merging into the sand business, would you even want to help us out and go the whole way as of seeing our top secret map, and showing us first hand how to do it?

I will leave this window open so I can see what people have to say or what have you. Help would be great. Thanks. You guys really are the best so...I hope this all works out.

Me out.

EDIT: I just remembered. Back in April 2009, I posted a thread asking for help with object barriers or something...well it is the same map. This time, it is completely renivated and almost pro looking. Just thought I would put it out there. I have been working on this map since the day the Mythic Map Pack came out. Bye.

Some help would be greatly appreciated...if you have time to click the 'Submit Reply' button.

Any time...

#1 muttonhead688, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  2. 2woFace

2woFace Ancient

3. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

#3 Rifte, Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  4. muttonhead688

muttonhead688 Ancient

Thanks to the both of you. I haven't looked at them yet, but I will be sure to report what I think...thanks a bunch!