Help plz?

Discussion in 'Screenshot Discussion' started by PandaMan, Feb 17, 2009.

1. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

Hey... Okay I need someone to possibly help me figure out why the pictures that i take in game on Halo 3 do not show up after about 2 days+, even though they are on my fileshare? And for some reason, I have the pictures, map and gametypes from my previous account... I have no idea what to do, and its werid please help.

Peace,
    MonkeyMan

GT: Krootalus' service record
    P.S. if you visit my page... you can see that the picture on my page thing is not in screenshots or my fileshare...
    rly werid.

2. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

A link to your bungie file would be easier for people, like lazy people...like me.

3. iTz HLG nOob

iTz HLG nOob Ancient

Every thing seems fine on your file share, u would need to post us a picture of your pictures were the picz, az u said, had dissapeared[​IMG]

4. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

okay... how would i post pictures of the pictures i took, but aren't on the fileshare... I don't have a digital camera. But I think the one of the front page of the service record is one of them, but it does not show up anywhere else.

5. Hero

Hero Ancient

=)

Save the picture of your choice then go to a website like www.Photobucket.com and upload the picture there. From there, after you upload the picture on there you should be able to scroll over the picture and tabs will pop up underneath it. Scroll down to IMG code then copy and paste that onto here and the picture will show up.

Hopefully I've helped lol.

--Hero