Help please.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xHaRl3y HaVoCx, Aug 16, 2010.

1. xHaRl3y HaVoCx

xHaRl3y HaVoCx Ancient

I have been told a few times when I posted my sigs that I lack flow and I personaly think I suck at using renders and I was hoping I could get some tips in general to help with those.Thanks.

2. RightSideTheory

RightSideTheory Legendary
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I know that everyone rehashes this, but the best way to get better is to practice and learn. You learn by practicing, and looking up tutorials. Tutorials are your friend.

3. Kung Fu Jesus

Kung Fu Jesus Forerunner

Really, if you're worried about not possessing the ability to learn, don't worry, everyone has that (not sarcasm). Just look up a bunch of tutorials with outcomes that you really like or are really interested in learning how to do (ones that make you go, "How'd they do that?!"). Once you're comfortable enough in the general know-how of a bunch of techniques, apply what you've learned in making something through your own unique process.

4. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Tutorials, lots and lots of tutorials, also knowing basic artistic rules like the rule of thirds helps to.

5. xHaRl3y HaVoCx

xHaRl3y HaVoCx Ancient

^What's the rule of thirds...

6. Panncakez

Panncakez Forerunner

Rule of thirds. Really helpful to know for all forms of art, like drawing, photography, etc. Not much else I can say, these guys have pretty much covered it. Tutorials and practice.