Introduction Hello!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Darkstar4x, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Darkstar4x

Darkstar4x Ancient

Hi, I've been lurking around the site for a few days now, downloading maps and checking out the "Forging 101".
    I don't usually join forums but this seemed different. So here I am.
    I'm new to XBox, got my 360 this Christmas and got quickly addicted to achievements and Halo.
    I do prefer to be at a forum at the beginning, makes me feel more of the l337 community, I mean how many new people do you see hanging around with mods and the old l337 people. Not many.
    But I don't mind I'll give it a shot.

-Darkstar

2. Beettaaa

Beettaaa Ancient

Hey! welcome.

Post your maps, etc etc.

Can't wait to see some!

3. Indie Anthias

Indie Anthias Unabash'd Rubbernecker

Well, welcome to the site, I'm glad you found your way here. There's plenty of resouces here for everything about Forge, Halo, and life. The Forging 101 section has some good general tips, and if you want more detailed forging advice, check here.

Also when you are ready to post a map, the guidelines for doing so are here.

Again, welcome.

4. the other dark

the other dark Ancient

Hey nice name. That is the old nickname I used to use for most of my games. Its also the reason for my 'new' name. Darkstar ended up being too overused for me, and I had to keep adding numbers to the end of it. -.-

Welcome to the Hub, though. I always love new members, except when they don't follow the rules. So I suggest you follow the rules. :squirrel_wink:

5. Warlord Alpha

Warlord Alpha Ancient

Just because you werent here from the beginning (i just recently joined aswell) doesnt mean you cant be part of the 1337 community or the hardcore forgehubbers. All i gotta say is welcome, and if you want to make a name for yourself, just be active! Have fun, make some friends and youll definetely be part of forgehub like you were one of the first members.

Aslong as your not shy and follow the rules, youll be as much a part of the community as everyone else.

6. Darkstar4x

Darkstar4x Ancient

I'm glad to hear it.
    Thanks for the worm welcomes guys, much appreciated.