Introduction Hello

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arbiter100, Apr 30, 2013.

1. arbiter100

arbiter100 Ancient

So I've been a member since '08, lurking around and stuff. It's 2013, I'm still considered as a new member, so it's time for a bit introduction.

I used to/still go by the name "Arbiter100" in the Halo Custom Edition community and the name now seems so.. childish? I was wondering if I can PM someone to change my name?

I modeled many custom maps with 3ds Max 8 through the years but most of the models are gone due to computer problems. Others have found my custom model of Foundry, and to this day, it's being worked on with my help.

I found this website in '08, and wooo, the greatest Halo 3 maps came here. It was heaven, and I wanted to be part of it in some way. So here I am. :)

My gamertag is Ackrylic

2. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

PM a yellow person to change your name. the wonderful [user]RightSideTheory[/user] is your best bet, he's the god around here at the moment.

If you like Halo Custom Edition, you should speak to [user]SilentJacket[/user], he likes that stuff too.

Welcome to the forums, see you around :3

3. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

YOU!
    [br]stuff[/br]

4. Audienceofone

Audienceofone Forerunner

Actually, Transactionzero may be your best bet with the name change currently.

It's good to meet you, arbiter. A bit has changed since Halo 3, but I'm sure you'll find it's generally just the titles of Halo. I found the site in a similar way, though it was during the beginning of Reach.

Glad to make your aquaintence, my friend. I hope to see you around!

5. ♥ Sky

♥ Sky I Beat the old Staff!

Apparently you know each other. Now kiss.

/BL harem

6. arbiter100

arbiter100 Ancient

Thank you :) I'll see you around also.

Hello :3

Yeah, I see him around time to time on other forums. :3