Introduction Hello. :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lord Daerk, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Lord Daerk

Lord Daerk Forerunner

Hello everyone.

I am "
    Lord Daerk". Obviously I'm new here. I've been forging for a while and decided (after much pressure from friends) to go ahead and start submitting some of my creations to some various forge/halo-centric sites. This site included. :)

Just a heads up, I dislike keeping tabs on messages and multiple forums. Your best bet to contact me (should you wish to do so & possibly receive an answer in a timely manner) is to message me on XBox Live. That being said, I'll be checking in here infrequently. Most likely my most frequent visits will be when I wish to download something, review something, or upload something. Which is likely what most people here do anyway...

I'm a father of 5 kids, and a combat veteran from the US Navy (medically discharged). I'm most often online only early mornings (GMT -5 hours) or late nights, but you might find me online at random intervals outside that range.

I am an Achievement hunter, speed runner, and love to push the gaming engine into new-ish situations and capacities with my forging attempts. I have like... 300 or so unfinished Forge projects. Yay. I generally like playing in a team environment and focus on militaristic enforcement of communications and supporting actions. I also like playing to win.

This is my forging testing account where I usually test my creations with co-creators and spend hours splattering myself in attempts to align pieces, etc. In other words, the K/D on this account sucks. I plan on improving that as well as earning all armour and commendations and ranking up. Sometime. Maybe.

I also wish Bungie would release an expansion that included a custom skybox (select: black, stars, sky, fog, etc) and flat coloured terrain (select: black, white, green, blue, etc) as well as some native shape pieces of variable sizes such as: Triangle - Isosceles, Equilateral, Acute, Obtuse, etc... Sphere, Cylinder, etc. That would make my day. *sighs and dreams*

Looking forward to getting to know the rest of the community...

--
    Lord Daerk

2. X RS Sniper X

X RS Sniper X Forerunner

Welcome to Forge hub and i hope you Upload some Great maps anyways i hope you enjoy your stay.