Introduction Hello there!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by panic, Apr 21, 2009.

1. panic

panic Ancient

Everyone, my name is Panic! I'm a new member over at the H3MB (Halo 3 Mythbusters) forum and someone mentioned your home in their introduction thread (Dave the Rave52), so I thought I'd come check it out. I love to forge but since I'm more on the competitive side, I don't know many people that forge a lot. There's a bunch I'd love to learn so if you ever want to help or just play anything, feel free to add me. :]

ps. Don't ask about the small thing, its just something I do. <3

2. XxSpix

XxSpix Ancient

Wait why is--
    Nevermind, it just hurts my eyes...

Anyway, welcome to ForgeHub!
    I'll be glad to help out with whatever you need, whether it be gameplay, forging, or anything else!
    I usually run into the same problem, where all my friends want to play Matchmaking, while I want to forge.

Oh, and if you make it on the next H3MB episode, say something about XxSpix, or XxSpyyx as the latter of the two is my Gamertag.

Enjoy your stay!

3. DrAyMeHr

DrAyMeHr Ancient

Hello, and welcome to forgehub! :D When posting maps some people may appear harsh, but really they are providing contructive criticism. Don't take it to heart :D i learnt that the hard way :p I've heard of H3MB, never watched it though... i may get round to doing so later. Enjoy your stay :D

4. STWOW

STWOW Ancient

Welcome to forgehub, and be sure to read the rules,
    also, I don't really care but, you probably should just write normal most people don't like it when people, post in a wierd color or type strange, or as someone does putting there sig in all there posts.

5. panic

panic Ancient

Well its there to put in your post, and its not against the rules, so why should I stop? I'm not trying to be a *****, its just something I do. If you don't like it, you can get glasses, or just not read my post! :]

and thanks for the welcome guys.