Introduction Hello there

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DiFiglia, Dec 2, 2007.

1. DiFiglia

DiFiglia Ancient

Hello fellow Forge Hub members.

I figured i should introduce myself and give some background info about who i am. My name is mike but most people call me difiglia, being that its the name i am known by. I play football and track and of course halo. I've been mods on wired to design, shatter studios, byg, and shook one gaming. I'm currently an active member of halo3foum. I'm excellent with adobe after effects and am decent in vegas and im a avid user of photoshop. I really want to become a well known forge user. Im willing to learn and you guys are some of the best. So i figure why not become active and make friends here.

2. TheYavimayan

TheYavimayan Ancient

Well if you would like to try to become a forger you can submit an application in that section of the forums...I would like to see your work :)

3. DiFiglia

DiFiglia Ancient

Well i'm not really what you may consider "Guilder Ready" I'm thinking of ideas but i have trouble creating them. Or if i do there is problems, when i have a solid map ill submit it no doubt

4. gman347

gman347 Ancient

sounds cool. nice ta meecha ;)

5. DiFiglia

DiFiglia Ancient

ill add you tomorrow man

6. Butcher

Butcher Ancient

I knew your sig looked familiar! Haha. I post over at H3F but mostly in the Forge forum. Welcome!

7. Hansophobia

Hansophobia Ancient

cool, welcome

also, what would you suggest to a avid computer user but one who doesn't edit video that much, but would like all the available features, After Effects or Vegas.....