Hello my name is

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Clutchism, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Clutchism

Clutchism Spartan III

Clutchism.

I'm here for Halo Online 0.6, ElDewrito, or whatever you would like to call it. I started out with Halo CE and since I didn't own a console, I skipped Halo 2 and kept playing CE with friends since it was their decision what we played. Blood Gulch CTF for hours at LANs with friends was so much fun, I always loved Hang em High too. I got a 360 for Halo 3 and played split screen with my brother. We beat all the campaigns on Legendary and I read all the books. Our nights were filled with SWAT and customs splitscreen. Around this time we played the MLG playlist for the first time. I completely loved the settings and just ran with it from there. We are both really competitive in nature so when we each had our own consoles and played together we had a ton of fun just getting better and better. I would come back to the casual side of things for customs and to get all the achievements including the vidmasters and the coveted Recon armor. Halo Reach came out and I went to the midnight release. It broke my heart. Halo 4 came out, and it broke my heart. We played both games semi competitively and attended a few events and competed online. MCC came out, and for this we were ready. We had sponsors lined up and the few events we attended in Reach and Halo 4 were still fresh in our mind. We had full travel, equipment, uniform, team pass, etc coverage and a really good relationship with our sponsor. Heading into release things were looking up. The game came out completely broken and after a week of still not being able to practice or even get into a custom game the sponsor left the Halo scene. We were obviously crushed. In Halo 5 I got to champion during the first season in Team Arena, but never competed super competitively. My brother's team barely lost to Evil Geniuses to get qualified for the HCS. The whole time since Halo 3 I had been forging for fun and making maps. In Halo 4 I almost got one of my maps implemented into the Throwdown playlist but The Pit came out on DLC and was used instead. I now forge for ElDewrito/Halo Online.

Any questions just ask :)

Nojo1047, Daeklaw, Nitro and 3 others like this.
  2. Goat

Goat Rock Paper Scissors Scrap
    Forge Critic Senior Member

3. Stevo

Stevo Drunken Bantersaurus Rex
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Sup, Clutchism.
    You probably won't see me around all that often, but you should have definitely signed up to FH sooner.
    It's a great community, and I don't even play Halo anymore but still come back.
    If you're getting into Forging (I can't really tell since you mentioned the Throwdown competition, but you only just joined FH) any help you need, I'm sure there's literally hundreds of members on here that'll be able to help you.

Good luck! :)