Introduction Hello ForgeHub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EpicNightTerror, Oct 11, 2010.

1. EpicNightTerror

EpicNightTerror Forerunner

Hello everyone, I'm obviously new here so I figured what better place to meet cool new people then the Introductions. I've only been forging since the release of Halo Reach, you can hate all you want but I didn't like Halo 3's Forge I found it to be way to limited. Pretty much immediately I got a group of friends together and we started up a cool little forging team, we've pieced together about a dozen different maps over the last month and I found myself wanting to learn more, and share what I've made with other people. Obviously google led me here, so that's my motive now you know a little about me.

2. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

Welcome to Forgehub, Terror :3.

People wont hate on you for saying that the system for H3 was limited. Most to all already think that to be honest. When you get the change then you should post your maps up so the community can take a peek at them and give you some feedback on them.

If you have any questions you can always VM or PM me and i'll gladly help you :D.

3. Mischgasm

Mischgasm Ancient

Welcome to forgehub, and yes Halo Reach forge is AMAZING compared to halo 3's. For any future maps be sure to check out the tester's guild in the trc forum. They will test your maps and some of them give good feedback.