Introduction Hello Forge Hub!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Strike xX, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Strike xX

Strike xX Ancient

1. Hello Forge Hub my name is Strike xX. I picked this name because of a map on Call of Duty 4(Strike) which is my favorite. My real name is Alex but you can just call me Strike.

2. I joined forge hub to meet new friends, play some Halo 3 with some people and I was looking for a good friendly Halo forum to join. I also joined to download and help with new maps if needed by anyone.

3. My hobbies... hmm... well.. I like to play Airsoft and Paintball alot. I play video games ALOT but school comes first. I watch MLG everytime it's on. I hang withmy friends pretty much everyday.

4. Well I'm 16 years old and I'm a sophmore in High school (Junior next year). I live in Massachusetts. I'm very mature, funny, and nice guy when you get to know me. I don't like people that go and call you noobs on Halo just because you went -7 one game. I like to play with Mature people most of the time but I don't have any friends on my friends list that play Halo so I play MM by myself. It's ok but some people get annoying sometimes.

5. I hope I can earn new friends and learn some things about forging. I hope to help people test and review their maps some time whenever needed. So pretty much HELLO forge hub!!

#1 Strike xX, Apr 11, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2009