Introduction Hello forge dudes, my names Drake, wazzup!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Drake R Luvenstein, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Drake R Luvenstein

Hello denizens of ForgeHub, my names Drake.

So this is supposed to be an introduction right, well ok then here I go. As you have seen my name is Drake and I'm from the state of Pennsylvania(located in the US, something I believe most of you guys should know:happy:) <-- oh hey thats a cool smile. :lol: I came here because no one was downloading my map and then I saw this site, now hopefully someone will check it out and download it. Heres the link to the maps forgehub page:
    Haven
    I think it's pretty good, being my second map and all.

And how could I forget, my gamertag is --blank for now :D -- so hit me up if you ever wanna play, I'll probably be changing my gamertag soon so when I do I'll edit this post.

Now back to me, well I'm a total video game junkie, I own 17 systems(not including my pc) unfortunately my cousin is trying to pull me away from my trusty controller by making me skateboard, eh I geuss it ain't that bad, I do need to get out of my house more often. Pretty much the only other things that ever pull me away from video games are pr0n(I know I know I'm a perv) and my current hacking studies. If you wanna know more about me check out my myspace:
    MySpace.com - Drake R. Luvenstein - 18 - Male
    OK well I'm gonna go forging for a while, see ya dudes.

#1 Drake R Luvenstein, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. Plan B

Plan B Ancient

haha you sound like a total lolz fest, hacking studies and pr0ns xD.

btw your username is awesome.
    Welcome to FH

3. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Epic lulz. Welcome to Forgehub. Read the rules, and abide by them.