Introduction Hello FH!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jagster, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Jagster

Jagster Ancient

Hello ForgeHub. Well this is my first account here and I actually have been with this community for a while but I just never got around to making an account. So I should be able to get around here. And guess what.... I can use grammar! O: But seriously, I actually only own halo 3 and have only played Halo: CE like two times. Now I may not be the biggest fanboy but I'm a big forge fan. Considering my forging skills, I know how to interlock and can get pretty decently straight interlocks. I'm trying to learn how to geomerge but I'm confused on it still. I KNOW there is a tutorial on it but I'm still confused on the matter. I know grav lift techniques and basic and advanced floating. I would post a map here but I feel I need to create a really well thought out one instead of map that I got from a sudden burst of inspiration. The maps I actually took time on, only account to about three or four. But yeah I'm getting there. I would tell you my WHOLE biography (lol) but I'm afraid this wall of text is getting to big as I am typing right now.

Hope to Forge/Play with you All Soon!

P.S.: An awesome side note is that I'm four feet tall and I have a wheelchair O: No I'm not a dwarf/elf hybrid but I'm just a normal average 15 year old. (Who's four feet tall)

2. SPARTANZ77

SPARTANZ77 Ancient

hello jagster welcome to FH i hope to download some of your posted maps!! make sure to read teh rules :p ~SPARTANZ77