Heat Seekers

Discussion in 'Reach Gametypes' started by fud4fatboY, Feb 9, 2012.

1. fud4fatboY

fud4fatboY Promethean

hey everyone. fud4fatboY here. well i really have nothing to say so i guess lets go to about the gametype, lol.

so each player has two starting class choices. 1 is a DMR with armor lock and no grenades and 2 is a covenant beam rifle. each player does not have motion trackers so its kinda like swat... but with a twist... since the gametype is power slayer, each person will be rewarded for each kill but also more vunrable. once you get a kill, you have a motion tracker, which is very helpful but you will also be on fire on your feet. what will that do? since the map that goes along with this (in competitive called create units) is dark, people can see your fire and follow where you are. the fire will go away after 15 seconds but the more kills you get the longer it stays aswell as the motion tracker.

next is wepons. not much to it but the DMR is a pricision wepon so you want to be in more cover when using it. the beam rifle is to get enimies out of a place such as a camping spot or if there is a clusture of enimies. also each person is a one shot kill if hit in the head by a DMR, one hit punch, and its very much like swat. so enjoy the videos and go to our channel to get more maps, forge tuts, and more!

overview
    halo maps: heat seekers overview - YouTube

commentary
    halo maps: heat seekers commentary - YouTube

2. Oweirdone

Oweirdone Promethean

Looks good, what map is it you're playing it on And does it require any special knd of map layout for it to play well?

3. fud4fatboY

fud4fatboY Promethean

i would say a flat map with not too many camping places and multipul entrances to each camping place such as asylum or caged. also if you do it on a custom map, then choose a map with a dark setting for more fun